I didn’t post last week because I was on VACATION. It was glorious. I didn’t take my laptop because taking a laptop through airport security is a pain-in-the-***. And I always get super scared that my laptop will be damaged in some way when I travel. I figured I could borrow my mom’s laptop when I needed to check something, and I’d be too busy working on my tan to work on anything else. 😛
So my word count for the last 2 weeks is pretty abysmal at 902 words. I was too busy writing sub plans, packing, waiting at the airport, lying on the beach, eating seafood, and doing all those lovely traveling type tasks.
I’m going to make an effort to get in 3,000-4,000 words in the next three weeks, but it may be tough. In three weeks I leave for grad school.
Before then I must:
- Pack up my classroom at school (which is a hot mess)
- 4th quarter assessments and report card grades
- Write sub plans for last week of school
- Plan two activities for our Asian Culture Day at school
- Read 17 more books for grad school (HA! Already know this isn’t gonna happen!)
- Pack for grad school